- Utilizes a flexible relief plate, a modern version of letterpress
- Fast, economical method well-suited for printing large areas of solid color and long-run projects
- Excellent print quality up to 7 colors, and UV inks
- Handles complex die-cutting, perforating, and scoring
- Food labels, industrial labels, pharmaceutical, barcode, self-adhesive labels, coupon labels, and more.
Variable Label Printing
- Used when numbers and barcodes are required on products
- Numbers in sequence
- Varied, random, or alpha numeric coding, and barcodes
- Software license codes
- A technique where a mesh is used to transfer ink onto a substrate
- Used primarily for outside applications, but can be used indoors
- Handles extreme and harsh environmental conditions
- Solar panels, electrical boxes, antennas, industrial equipment, farm machinery
Finding a solution that works for you is our goal. That’s why we offer several adhesive options that are environmentally safe, solvent-free, and customizable without sacrificing performance. Available options:
Permanent Adhesive – Labels that stay . . . forever!
Non-Permanent Adhesive – Low-tack label . . . remove whenever!
All-Temp Adhesive – Labels that withstand extreme temperatures
Repositionable Adhesive – Labels that move from one place to the next
As always, we will work with you to get the product you need. Other options are a possibility… Just ask!